as a dedication to my father on this special day, here are seven things that we have in common other than having the same family name.
1. we love snorkeling. he taught us to snorkel at an early age that led us to love the sea even more.
2. we both admire Massimiliano Frezzato's comics. he draws the series "Keepers of the Masers" which is published on special issues of Heavy Metal magazine.
3. we enjoy listening soundtrack themes of John Williams and Hans Zimmer. we have a cd collection of musical scores of these two.
4. we enjoy traveling. he loves traveling long distance places. i do too. isn't that obvious? next time, i'll be in Bantayan island, i'll make sure he's with me.
5. we love watching movies with high quality sound system. our common favorite movies includes Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Planet of the Apes (1968 version), Back to the Future trilogy and Matrix. we can watch these movies again and again.
6. we both play drums. he used to have a band when he was in high school. i didn't have a band but we once jammed at home.
7. we believe in the same God. have the same faith. serving the same Lord.
Send my Father's Day greetings to your dad!