he always finds ways in motivating people in everyway he can. he has already written around 57 books selling 13million copies. many people read his book and are now achieving things in the aspect of leadership. from sports to work, from community to business.
in his books, he shares people's experience of achieving things. the most important word here is experience. this the keyword in every John Maxwell's book on leadership. as of this time, I was able to read 7 of his books, 4 from last year. Here's the list:
1. 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
2. Think On These Things
3. Developing the Leaders Around You
4. The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
5. 25 Ways to Win with People
6. 17 Essential Qualities of a Teamplayer
7. Failing Forwardand able to read these books, it inspires me to improve myself even more. thank God I was born when John Maxwell already wrote these books. To start the year I will be reading The 360 Degree Leader. this one is very special because I bought this from Maui for P250 only (book is in very good conditon) it is being sold for P500 in the bookstore. another blessing. most of John Maxwell's books ranges from P350 - P500. thanks Maui. in our community there are 5 of us reading John's books and I highly recommend you to read his books.
I am naming John Maxwell as the best author for me for 2007. he simply teaches me to maxwellize my abilities.